Method addendum

I’ve an update on the row covers. Moments ago, I did have to re-secure one row out of 5. Not bad, I suppose. A worry I have about the binder clips is whether they will be strong enough to hold the flapping fabric when the breeze kicks in. I forgot to mention in the first post that last year we tried clothes pins. That, my friend, was a big fail as the simple clothes pin lacks strength against our breezes. With only one row affected, maybe that was due to the applier and not the applied. Stay tuned to see how it goes.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s